Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There is a flower market every Wednesday in Tours. I went today to buy some flowers for my French mom. It is the second largest flower market in France. I believe that the largest is in Nice. Tours is known as the "Garden of France." To read more click here

(Il ya un marché aux fleurs tous les mercredis à Tours. Je suis allé aujourd'hui pour acheter des fleurs pour ma mère française. C'est le marché aux fleurs le deuxième plus grand en France. Je crois que le plus grand est en Nice.Tours est connu comme le "Jardin de la France.")








This is the dining room that I eat dinner in each night.
(La salle à manger que je mange le dîner chaque soir.)



The flowers that I bought for my French mom.
(Les fleurs que j'ai acheté pour ma mère française.)

No comments:

Post a Comment