Thursday, May 20, 2010

Only 2 more days until Paris! I discovered another place that I will definitely be visiting during the week in Paris… it is called Ladurée, and it is a chic little macaroon shop!
(Seulement 2 jours supplémentaires jusqu'à Paris ! J'ai découvert qu'un autre endroit que je visiterai certainement pendant la semaine à Paris… ce s'appelle Ladurée, et c'est un petit magasin chic de macaron!)


I plan on buying this box!...Could it be any cuter?!
(Je prévois d’acheter cette boîte ! … Pourrait-elle être plus mignonne?!)

 Visit Ladurée online to buy some for yourself! Let me know if you know more hidden treasures that I need to visit while in Paris !
(Visitez Ladurée en ligne pour acheter pour vous-même! Permettez-moi savoir si vous connaissez des trésors cachés que je dois visiter à Paris!)

2 comments:

  1. so cute! bring me back something from there ;)

    ps. i hope you like my google account name hehe special for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend the following pastries from La Duree:
    -Millefeuille aux fruits rouges
    -The macaroons in either the fruits rouges, lavender, or pistachio flavors.
    -They also have this delicious layered chocolate mousse dessert that's amazing...don't remember the name, but you'll know it when you see it ;D.

    Also, go to the original store in the Latin Quarter instead of the one on the Champs-Elysees if you can. Though either offers the scrumptious desserts!

    ReplyDelete