Monday, May 17, 2010


Hi ! Let me introduce myself! First of all, my name is Meg. I am an American student. This summer I will be studying abroad in France. I will take classes at the Institute of Touraine. I am keeping this blog for my friends, family, the University of Alabama, and anyone who finds it of interest. The entire blog will be kept in both English and French. I am using it as a tool to expand my fluency and grammar in French. I will comment daily on my experiences in France. I will also post pictures and other information. I hope that you enjoy following me on my journey abroad!

(Bonjour! Permettez-moi de me présenter! Premièrement, je m’appelle Meg. Je suis une élève américaine. Cet été j’étudierai à l'étranger en France. Je prendrai des cours à l’Institut de Touraine. Je garde ce blog pour mes amis, ma famille, l'université de l'Alabama, et ceux qui le trouvent d'intérêt. La totalité du blog sera tenu en anglais et en français. Je l'utilise comme un outil pour développer mon aisance et de grammaire en français. Je vais commenter tous les jours sur mon expérience en France. Je vais aussi poster des photos et autres informations. J'espère que vous apprécierez de me suivre sur mon voyage à l'étranger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment